Three Steps is a social care based, trauma and attachment informed, clinically supported residential care service provider.
We work closely with the HSE, Tusla (Child and Family Agency) and the Northern Ireland Trusts and have a number of centres for children and adults with disability. We also provide residential care services for children and young people in care. All our services are currently located in Dublin and Meath.
We are seeking qualified Social Care Team Leaders to join our teams in Co Dublin and Co Meath.
Our care teams and managers work closely with placement supervisors to provide safe, compassionate, and professionally informed care. Together, we work hard to improve the quality of care we provide every day. We put the children, young people and adults in our care first in everything we do, and as a company, we invest heavily in our care teams to ensure they have the skills, support and encouragement they need to achieve our shared aims.
Team Leaders play a key role in our care teams. They are responsible for ensuring the professionals who work directly with the children, young people and adults in our care are themselves cared for and have access to the support and guidance they need to provide safe and effective care at all times.
- Comprehensive Training Programme
- Thorough Induction process
- Strong team support structures, including regular professional supervision and an established on-call system
- Rolling roster with long-term predictable shifts
- Increased annual leave for long-serving team members
- 3 weeks paid sick leave per year
- Independent Employee Assistance Programme
- Competitive salary, starting from €44,800 plus premiums
- Onsite parking
If you are interested in leading one of our care teams, we would like to hear from you. You will need to have the following qualifications and experience:
Children’s / Adult Disability Centre:
- A Level 7 qualification in Social Care / Applied Social Studies (preferred) or in a relevant field (see below - list not exhaustive).
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a Social Care or Healthcare Assistant role with children, young people or adults.
Children’s Residential Centres:
- A minimum Level 7 qualification in Social Care / Applied Social Studies (preferred) or in a relevant field.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in at a Social Care grade with children or young people.
Relevant fields include Psychology (Level 8 only), Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, Counselling / Psychotherapy, Addiction Counselling, Applied Behavioural Analysis, Youth and Community Work, Family Support, Social Work Professional Practice, Social Sciences / Social Studies, Disability Studies, Early Years Care (U12 centres only), BA Applied Policing, Higher Certificate in Custodial Care, Teaching and Nursing.
Note: Students in the final year of a L8 degree in Social Care are also welcome.
You will also need...
- The ability to relate to and care for vulnerable children, young people, and adults and to demonstrate a genuine respect for them, their parents and families.
- To hold a full clean manual driving licence.
- To be flexible regarding working hours.
- To be fluent in written and spoken English and eligible to work in Ireland.
Thanks for your interest in Three Steps and for taking the time to read these details. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Feb 24, 2023